Marketing Intelligence Specialist
The Marketing Intelligence Specialist will play a key role at StackPros Inc., helping to create and maintain industry-leading quality and efficiency of service and technology usage.
The primary responsibility of this role is to support the Head of Marketing Intelligence, collaborating with Data Systems and Accounts teams, in guiding clients’ configuration and use of their digital systems. The incumbent will be responsible for helping provide clients with strategic insights and guidance across a broad spectrum of Marketing and Analytics platforms.
The Marketing Intelligence Specialist will be responsible for communicating their broad technical understanding of marketing platforms and best practices with clients, to inform the collaborative optimization of current marketing efforts and provide guidance for the development of the clients’ systems and workflows. The position emphasizes self-sufficient work within established company and client business processes in order to complete tasks and maintain effective communication with stakeholders.
- Role-Specific Responsibilities:
- Act as the internal expert on the implementation, configuration and optimal strategic use of Google, AWS, Adobe and Salesforce products
- Collaborate with other marketing intelligence team members to complete priority tasks across the full scope of the team’s mandate, encompassing marketing strategy, tactics and mar-tech from all industry players
- Strong technical understanding of a range of marketing concepts such as cookie-based data collection, attribution modelling, AB/N & multivariate testing and dynamic creative is preferred
- The successful candidate should be comfortable with the manipulation, interpretation and application of marketing data, from a variety of formats
- External Communication:
- Act as a primary point of client contact for the Salesforce tech needs of StackPros Inc.’s clients, presenting to senior internal/external stakeholders
- Uphold StackPros’ highest standards for project delivery, client satisfaction and reputation
- Company-Wide Responsibilities:
o Maintain and exceed client satisfaction with StackPros Inc.’s deliverables, day-to-day work and overall value as a partner
o Adapt to ever-changing client needs and expectations
- Strong understanding of digital ecosystems including online data collection, cloud systems and analytics tools (Google stack, DoubleClick stack, Facebook, AWS, Salesforce, Adobe Suite etc.)
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills are essential; candidate should be comfortable presenting and participating in group discussions of concepts with senior internal and external stakeholders
- Candidate must exhibit an analytical, detail-oriented approach to problem solving
- Experience with Jira / Atlassian project management tools is an asset
About StackPros Inc.:
StackPros provides Marketing Technology Stack support for all types of enterprises looking to develop their marketing efficiency and sophistication. Our team deploys completely customized solutions built to meet the unique needs of the partners we work with.
StackPros has expertise across all major marketing platforms, spanning from Vendor Research/RFI/RFP throughout integration, audit, troubleshooting and day-to-day support.